Well..twice in one month. The rapture must be near.
I don't particularly have anything to write..i just felt the need to write. so some thoughts to (i suppose) begin your Wednesday.
1) God is good
2) the gospel is amazing
3) boys
4) i want to say yes to God with no hesitations.
5) i may have officially decided to homeschool (and even come up with a good reason!)
I mean only if the Lord wills. and i get married. and have kids.
6) I love to travel. The speaker at Maranatha talked about traveling a lot today..and now thats all i want to do.
7) i just remembered there are brownies on the bookshelf.
8) i had a brownie, ice cream and part of a pop tart today. vacation at its finest.
9) my Skype keeps making noise.
10) i seriously am so thankful for my church. it is a huge blessing in my life.
the end.
thank you and goodnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment